Latest practice update regarding Covid-19
The ever evolving situation with COVID-19 is a challenge for us all. Your health and safety is our priority when attending the practices for any appointments and procedures. In light of this we have made some adjustments to the way in which we provide our care to you.
COVID-19 screening for patients attending either practice is in operation at both locations. Details of these requirements are available on both the Melanoma Institute Australia and the St George Private Hospital webpages. In addition to these safety measures we will be observing the following:
- Mask wearing is required (exceptions when mask removal is required for examination or treatment)
- Physical distancing will occur whenever possible
- Hand sanitiser is provided and we ask that you use it on entry to the practices
- Increased cleaning of all areas
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment by staff as per the health department guidelines
At this time we are offering face to face consultations. Tele-health appointments may be offered if considered safe to do so. If you are unwell with cold and flu symptoms, are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test or have been advised by NSW health to isolate please call the practice and we will make arrangements with you to ensure your care is not compromised.
We appreciate your assistance in keeping all our patients and staff safe during this time. We look forward to welcoming you into the practices for your appointment.
Dr Michael Rtshiladze and the Team